Thursday, February 2, 2012

Comments about their character ONE


Comments about their character ONE
1. "My staff is very efficient. If he can not finish its work at the office, he would take it home. Suppose he should be out of work I had to hire two people to replace him".

2. "My friend quit his job because his boss wanted him to do something unethical. He is sticking to his principles and will never sacrifice its moral. He did just what he says".

3. "My best friend of a teacher with ONE character. Weight for him to decide and read every word of every paper, and wrote all the criticism. The students loved him because he is very interesting, inspiring, honest and fair".

4. "If I need help for something, he is always ready to lend a hand. He remains present until the job is completed".

No comments:

Post a Comment